According to the Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs Web page, al visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months at the time of departure)
- Confirmed onward or return tickets (if applicable)
- Entry facilities, including visas, to the next destination
- Sufficient funds to maintain themselves during their stay in Singapore
- Visa for entry into Singapore (if applicable)
- Yellow Fever Vaccinations (if applicable)
More specific information about Visa requirements can be found at the Web page above.